主題

帖子

9萬

積分

海軍元帥

積分
發表於 2019-11-22 22:57:54 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
提要

包括怕狗的人在內,幾乎每個人看到puppy(小狗)時都會叫著「好可愛喔」、「卡哇伊……」 ,憐愛之情油然而生,但如果接著問:「你願不願意帶牠回家,養牠、照顧牠?」最可能的情形就是人群一哄而散!

這一則Henry 與 Nina的小故事供參考,如果你正在與某人「交往進行式」,看看你們之間,是不是puppy love?

Henry and Nina are not sure what love really is, but they feel it anyway.

Henry was 15 years old, Nina was 13. She had known him all her life.

In an age when most kids preferred to hang out with others of the same sex, Henry and Nina's friendship baffled so many. They talked for hours at a time about everything. They played together out in the fields, and it was not rare for them to engage in a loving embrace, usually to say "good morning" or "good night."

Perhaps because they were both the only child of their parents, they found a "brother/sister that they never had" kind of bond.

One Friday night, while Henry sat on the couch, his legs crossed Indian-style. Nina sat next to him, with her head resting on his shoulder. They were watching a movie together as they often did on Friday nights.

Nina asked Henry an interesting question,

"What do you think love is?" she asked.

"Love? I don't know, why do you ask?"

"My teacher asked us what we thought love was today in English class," Nina said, looking back at the TV. "A lot of kids said there was no such thing."

Henry was surprised. "No such thing?"

"Yeah, but not me."

"Well that's good."

"So what do you think it is?"

Henry thought about it for a minute. At his age, the question seemed unanswerable. Maybe when they were older, this would be an easy one to answer. "Well," he finally said. "I guess it's when you care about somebody, you know. When they hurt, you hurt too." He thought some more.

"Wow, that's kind of like what I said." Nina giggled. Henry liked the sound of her giggle. "I said you don't want to see anybody hurt them and you would put yourself in their place."

"Yeah," Henry said, suddenly at a loss for words.

Nina sighed and shut her eyes. "I'm tired," she whispered. Henry gave her a squeeze, and rubbed his left hand back and forth across her head. It was one of the first times he actually thought about what he was doing as he did it.

As he looked down at the sleepy Nina, he realized she was one of the most precious parts of his life. He had spent so much time with this little girl, getting to know her, listening to her stories and problems, and telling her about his. A strange sensation crept through him as he softly ran his hands through her hair.

Henry pictured himself in the future, as excited as he was to get to that point in his life, he still was starting to realize how empty his life would be without Nina.

After several minutes, Nina was totally asleep. Henry looked to make sure no one was standing behind the couch, then leaned towards her and kissed her on her temple. "......I love you," he whispered.

The next morning, Nina took Henry aside and let him know that she had heard what he said the night before. Henry's throat caved in as a hot flash swept through his chest. "It's okay Henry," she said, resting her hand on his shoulder. "I just wanted to say, I love you too."

解說

十五歲的亨利與十三歲的尼娜不知道什麼是愛,但他們有那種感覺。

當大多數孩子寧願與同性別的朋友玩耍時,亨利和尼娜卻喜歡膩在一起。他們無所不談,一談就是幾個小時。

也許是因為他們都是獨生子女,而衍生了類似兄弟姐妹的情誼。

在一個寒冷的周五晚上,亨利盤腿坐在沙發上,尼娜坐在他旁邊,頭枕在他的肩上一起看電影。在周五的晚上,他們經常這麼做。

那天,尼娜問亨利一個有趣的問題,

「你認為愛情是什麼?」

「愛?我不知道,你為什麼這麼問?」

「上英語課時老師問我們的,」尼娜說,「很多孩子說,沒有『愛』這回事!」

亨利感到驚訝,「沒這回事嗎?」

「嗯,但我不這麼認為!」尼娜說

「嗯,很好。」

「那麼你認為什麼是愛?」

在亨利這個年齡,這個問題似乎是沒有答案的,也許當他們年紀大些,會比較容易回答。「好吧,我想愛是當你所關心的人受傷時,你也會跟著受傷。」

「哇,這有點像我說的。」 尼娜咯咯地笑了起來。(亨利喜歡她咯咯的笑聲。)「你不希望看到任何人傷害你關心的人,因你感同身受。」

「是啊,」亨利說,突然一時語塞。

尼娜嘆了口氣,閉上了眼睛。「我累了,」亨利低頭看著昏昏欲睡的尼娜,意識到她是他生命中最珍貴的部分。

當他輕撫她的頭髮時,一種奇特的感覺悄悄湧現。亨利開始想像自己的未來,若沒有尼娜,他的生活將是多麼空虛。

幾分鐘後,尼娜似乎睡熟了,亨利看了看沙發後面,以確定沒有人在,然後俯下身吻了她,對她低聲說:「……我愛妳。」

第二天早上,尼娜將亨利拉到一旁,讓他知道,她聽到他的話了。亨利緊張得胸口發熱。 「沒關係,亨利」,尼娜將手放在他的肩膀上說,「只想告訴你,我也愛你。」

許多同班或同校的情侶,像美國電影中常聽到的「high school sweetheart」、「college sweetheart」,一旦畢業,換了學校、換了環境,原本相偎相依的兩人,多半漸行漸遠,退回「還是好朋友」的階段。

珍惜當前的好感,但千萬別妨礙對方的成長進步,就算將來不在一起,也會擁有一段很好的回憶。

WOW!原來如此

Puppy love

Puppy love, also known as a crush, calf love, or kitten love, is an informal term for feelings of love, romance, or infatuation felt by young people during their childhood and even adolescence, so-called for its resemblance to the adoring, worshipful affection that may be felt by a puppy. It commonly strikes those in the early teens or younger".

Puppy love—早戀或暗戀。在童年或青春期,如同看到可愛的小狗時瞬間產生的強烈好感,也可以說是迷戀。這樣的「戀情」,因為可能只看表面(譬如說,喜歡他或她專心的神情、笑容、甚至是球鞋的品牌……),當然不會持久。「戀情」如同小狗需要照顧,也因此有許多連帶的責任;小狗也會長大變成大狗,對某些人來說,也就沒那麼「胖嘟嘟」、「傻乎乎」惹人疼愛了。所以puppy love也可以說是「短暫而膚淺、一時的情緒」。

bond

若bond的字首改成大寫Bond,在桃園機場是「存關」的意思,也就是不帶入中華民國境內的物品,下次出國可以再帶走;若在機場碰到一個高大、穿燕尾服的英國人,他可能會自我介紹:「......my name is Bond, James Bond.」(我是龐德,詹姆士龐德)

bond在本文中是(情感的)連繫,因彼此關心對方,所產生的緊密連結。

Sensation

5 senses(五種知覺) 是指sight, smell, hearing, taste, touch(視覺、嗅覺、聽覺、味覺、觸覺);但是在本文之中,悄悄湧上Henry心頭的感覺卻不屬於這五種,是「愛的感覺」。 是他們從小「青梅竹馬」,情感連繫(bonding)了幾乎「一輩子」所產生的「相依為命」之感。

Giggled(咯咯地笑)

smile是不出聲的微笑;laugh是哈哈笑。常常用到的是「他突然地放聲大笑」(He suddenly burst out laughing)。

giggle 的程度介於smile與laugh之間,是低聲、想壓抑卻有點控制不住的笑聲。(因為實在忍不住想笑!)

例如:His absurd behavior made her giggle. (他荒謬的舉動使她咯咯地笑了起來。)

尋找隱藏的字

Filding words

U F G I G G L E D E E D A

W R I T E R X B Z S L N R

Q W T O P R E F E R R E D

Y D V K B B E K A Q T I A

R E B W S A M R P H P R L

X D U H Y L L A E R W F O

S M E I R W T H E E I S V

V U N A N S W E R A B L E

A E O N X T A E O L X T N

S K A S E N S A T I O N S

A N W A L W F Z E Z K O K

U I E U C D N E I E H N S

S H O U L D E R B B O N D

因為是找字遊戲,所以有些字沒有按照傳統英文字由左到右的規矩,有的從下往上,有的從右往左。

你至少可以找到十個字。這些字都可以在內文之中找到。

解答

Filding words

U F G I G G L E D E E D A

W R I T E R X B Z S L N R

Q W T O P R E F E R R E D

Y D V K B B E K A Q T I A

R E B W S A M R P H P R L

X D U H Y L L A E R W F O

S M E I R W T H E E I S V

V U N A N S W E R A B L E

A E O N X T A E O L X T N

S K A S E N S A T I O N S

A N W A L W F Z E Z K O K

U I E U C D N E I E H N S

S H O U L D E R B B O N D

你至少可以找到friend;preferred;unanswerable;giggled;bond;sensation;realize;shoulder;love;really等十個字。這些字都可以在內文之中找到。

(※ 也可以挑戰更多,例如第二行就可以找到writer這個字)

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

海軍上尉(大尉)

積分
發表於 2020-3-13 15:00:50 | 顯示全部樓層
謝謝大大分享
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|NG新世界綜合論壇

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 21:16 , Processed in 1.180353 second(s), 17 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |